Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Soooooooooo thankful

I also wanted to post and say how incredibly, incredibly grateful I am for Wesley's job. I get to stay home with Lucy even though the budget can often be tight. And the best part of Wesley's job is the health insurance. I was reminded of how great it is to have insurance when the bills for Lucy's surgery came rolling in, and even though we don't have to pay for any of it (because we've already paid our max out of pocket deductible for her this year, due to the many hospitalizations she's already had) ... the cost of the surgery and the recovery days in the hospital is at least $80,000+ from the bills I've seen so far. That is a crazy amount.

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like you guys have been through alot! my son has saggital crainio and just had his surgery on the 1st this month. i thought it would kill me. i swear its harder on us then them lol. he bounced back so fast here at 8 days out hes as spunky as ever!
    your little girl looks great :) is she going to have to wear a helmet?
    my son goes back to the dr on the 14th to get one made for him.

    ReplyDelete