Friday, July 4, 2014

Four years old!

I know this is a little late (her birthday was in March, after all, and it's July now) but I realized I never wrote a birthday post for her fourth birthday.  Not much to report on!  She finished her first year of 3 year old preschool, turning 4 right at the end of it.  She loved it!  She's had another visit with Dr. Mackay, her plastic surgeon, and he said she looks fantastic, and of course I agree. :)  Here's some pictures to prove it.


Here she is, enjoying the Mother's Day party at school.




What a difference 10 months can make (from the beginning of school August 2013 until the end of school in May 2014.)



Playing at the playground and showing off her sense of style.





Our favorite -- the airport park!





Easter egg hunting her with her brother at Gigi and Papa's house.





Being four can be so tiring.





Hope you enjoyed the post.  Let's see if I can actually post on her birthday next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment