Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6 month old stats...

They usually give me a little sheet with her height and weight on it when we have her pediatrician visits, but this time they forgot. So, my numbers may be a little off ... I'm going from memory and my memory these days is a joke.

So I think she weighed 16 lbs, 7 oz. She is 26 inches long, and I can't remember for the life of me what they said her head circumference was. I don't usually pay attention to that number since it's a little off because of her cranio.

She's eating rice cereal and we started sweet potatoes this morning, in addition to her normal nursing schedule. It's really fun being able to feed her food with a spoon, and Wesley enjoys being able to feed her, too.

Well, it's beautiful October weather, so we're off for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment