Thursday, February 21, 2013

Small update

Hi!  Nothing huge going on in Lucy's life ... just noticed that I had not updated in a while and I thought I would!



Here she is being her silly (cute) self and then drawing, one of her favorite activities.

She is about to be THREE YEARS OLD (I had to type it in caps because I can barely believe it).  Not sure about what her birthday party will be or when, but I'm in the process of figuring that out.

She went with us today to Ian's 15 month appt. and she wanted to be weighed, so they weighed her and she was 32 pounds.  I wanted to be sure I wrote that down for future remembering. :)

Her favorites:
 - Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.  No more Elmo's World for this gal.  It's all Daniel Tiger, all the time.  Not literally all the time, but if I let her, I bet she would.
 - Books with flaps that you can lift.
 - Singing.

She doesn't really seem to nap anymore, so I've just been making her stay in her room and be quiet (she always stays in her room but she is rarely quiet).  Then it's an early bedtime.

I'm sure there's a ton more I could write but for now I'll say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment